1. How much does catering cost?
Our pricing varies depending on various factors including type of menu and service, number of guests, and date. After our initial consultation, we can give a quote that will accurately reflect your needs.
2. What types of food service does Anoush offer?
We have four types of service:
- Family Style
- Three-or-Four Course
- A perfect pairing of family style appetizers and 4 course meal
3. Can you accommodate special dietary needs?
Yes. Special dietary needs, including Kosher, vegetarian, and medically restricted diets can be accommodated. Many Mediterranean dishes are also meatless and equally delicious! We can adapt any of our menus to a diet most suited fit for your lifestyle.
4. What are the alcohol options?
Our alcohol packages range from $8-$20 per person. We offer:
- Full bar
- Bottle service
- You may also provide your own alcohol, which we can discuss during our consultation.
5. We are unsure which menu to choose. Can we schedule a tasting to decide what dishes we want for our event?
Yes. We are more than happy to organize a tasting for you. We guarantee you'll leave with your menu perfected after trying our dishes.
6. Do you have staff to set up functions?
Yes. We can provide staff for functions. Anoush is a full-service catering company and can streamline any event by taking care of all your needs.
7. Do you provide china, linen, tables, and chairs?
As a one-stop shop, we can provide all of those. Or you may provide your own. We are here to make your event just as you wish!
8. What is required to book?
We require a deposit for each event. The amount of the deposit depends on a few factors but usually range between $500 and $2,000.
9. Are you licensed and insured?
Yes, of course! We have all the required licenses including health and alcohol. We are fully insured including liability and workers comp. We meet all the requirements to cater in any venue.
10. Do we need an appointment and where do we go?
Yes, catering consultations are by appointment only.
Please call 818 764-0000 or Schedule an appointment
We are available daily between 11am and 7pm for consultations.