Outdoor weddings venues will have lost no momentum come this 2016 wedding season. In fact, they seem to be gaining more as the popularity of a sweet and intimate outdoor gathering catches the attention of many brides-to-be. Who could blame them really? There is something so charming and natural about an outdoor wedding. Almost irresistible.
When it comes to outdoor weddings near Los Angeles, the city has some of the finest outdoor venues around. From classic to elegant, if you are looking for a wedding venue outdoors, LA is the place to look!
2016 Outdoor Wedding Trends
As the outdoor wedding scene continues to go strong this 2016 wedding season, let’s take a look at some of what we can expect to be popular.
- Vintage – There is something so alluring about a wedding that includes touches of antiques and old-world items. Romantic does not even begin to describe the appeal vintage touches give to an outdoor wedding. Love.
- High drama – Overly dramatic additions when it comes to décor will be big this season. Comparable to the work that David Tutera does on My Fair Wedding – over-the-top and jaw dropping is what can be expected.
- Romance – Overly romantic (as if there was such a thing) ceremonies will be very popular with regards to outdoor weddings this season. Think all candlelit dinners and ceremonies, flower pedals EVERYWHERE, crystal chandeliers, lanterns hanging from trees in massive numbers, flowers in the hair, etc. Anything that makes you weak in the knees, heart-stopping if you will, will be in.
- Whimsical – Think swirling ceremony seating, oversized everything, bright pops of electric color and funky wedding cakes. Anything that might remind you of Alice in the Wonderland, is sure to catch some ground in 2016 outdoor weddings.
- Rustic – What goes better with an outdoor wedding than a rustic appeal? It is hard to argue that anything would. That is why it is expected that nature inspired décor, branches, barn weddings, lanterns and hay barrels will all make appearances at quite a few outdoor weddings this season.
Catering is also a big trend when it comes to out door weddings. Be sure you have a catering company in Los Angeles that would be willing to deliver to a location. Some catering companies only deal with indoor weddings and not out door weddings.